Data structure of profiler info

I've been using lately the profiler from the composer. It is quite a nice
tool, but I would like to get more flexibility on the display of things. As a
beginning, I would like to display in tty mode the call graph. There are
several ways of displaying a graph in tty mode, the interface provides only
one (show-call-graph) where nodes are sorted by order of decreasing time used.

I would like, for example, to have them sorted by calling order, depth first.
This is the order used for the graphic display (but when the tree is larger
than a window, you cannot get a printout).

The simpler, I think would be to have some info on the data structure of the
saved profiled data. I can write my own graph traversing function. I don't
mind if the format is not officially supported.

JF