Re: [spr1705] Warning messages when compiling mayday pcl from xerox

re:
Warning: assuming lisp store in (:MOVE (:REG 2) (:IREF (:REG 0) (:REG 1)))

	What do these warnings mean?

It's just a diagnostic I put in to remind me to ask gregor something.
I should have taken in out before I sent gregor the code to distribute.

	How do they affect the functionality of mayday?

not at all.

	Are they complaints that can be ignored?

Yes. and in fact if you locate the 'warn' statement in the code
you can comment it out.