CLIM needed badly

Recently, Allegro posted about their release of CLIM.

I sent for information and got nothing.  Is this vaporware
and marketing hype or is CLIM on Allegro a *real* possibility?

I don't want to waste time going with some soon-to-be-abandoned
GUI for LISP if CLIM is soon to arrive.  On the other hand,
I don't want to delay getting started on the project-in-mind
in anticipation of the CLIM release only to have my patience
run out come August.

Any clarification of the CLIM release would calm my obvious annoyance

Know anything? Is it out of the oven yet?  Sure smells good...