Epoch 4.0 and the emacs-lisp interface

Several people have noted that the emacs-lisp interface (specifically
the presenting listeners) don't work with the newly released Epoch
4.0.  A customer (Brian at Boeing, thank you very much!) has send me
code which he has been using with Epoch 4.0.  Very soon I expect to
look this code over, integrate some fixes and make it publically
available.  I'll announce its availability on this mailing list.

-----
Kevin Layer, Franz Inc.         1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
layer@Franz.COM (internet)      Berkeley, CA  94704  USA
Phone: (510) 548-3600           FAX: (510) 548-8253