CLIM pane name from stream

the pane name as stated in clim:define-application-frame.  I wanted to
build a more bulletproof program.  If I later redesign the top level
frame so that the name of the pane changes, then I must search
throughout the code to change the name.  On the other hand, the stream
should define the pane (is this wrong?).  So in the drawing function
for the pane, for example, the pane name should be derivable from the
stream.

Chuck

| Charles P. Lombardo			|           lombardo@cs.nps.navy.mil |
| Computer Science Department		|		 voice: 408-646-2102 |
| Naval Postgraduate School		|		 fax:   408-646-2814 |