Question regarding interfacing lisp and a C program ?.

          HI,

               Basically let me describe my m/c configuration first. We have
        Sparcs running SunOS 4.1.2 with Allegro Common Lisp 4.1.

                  I have a C program (it is basically a Motif program)
        and some lisp code. Now I want the two processes (one running the
        lisp code and the other running the C code) to talk to each other.
        I was thinking of using X events to do the message passing. I notice
        that acl has a package called Xlib. But I could not find any
        documentation on it. Could anyone with any experience in this kind of
        thing give me some pointers. I am also new to lisp.

                                        -- Nayak
                                    email : nayak@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu

Ps: Please also put me on the mailing list.