Common Windows w/ multiple screens

Can Common Windows handle two screens? We have a Sun ipx with two
color monitors running an Open Windows 3.0 server. I use the TWM or
TVTWM window manager option under this server. Then, I can start up my
Common Windows application well enough--on either screen--and it runs
merrily along.

The problem is, I would like to be able to create and write to windows
on screen 0.1 from the application started on 0.0. Or vice versa. It
looks as though one way to accomplish this is to pass the appropriate
:PARENT argument when calling MAKE-WINDOW-STREAM. Can anyone tell me
how to build a common windows root window which connects to the
_other_ screen?

Or is there some other way of doing this?

Thanks for any help.

-Jeff

Jeff Berger			|USmail:	Ryerson 256
berger@cs.uchicago.edu	        |		Artificial Intelligence Lab
PH: (312) 702-8584		|		1100 East 58th Street
FX: (312) 702-8487              |               Chicago, IL  60637