indenting new macros (code indenting via pretty-printer)

I know about fi:lisp-indent-hook, but I'm looking to modify the code
generated by the "not-so-pretty" printer, e.g.

(with-open-file (stream ...)
   (write '(defun foo (bletch)
                (when *foo*
                   (let*-non-null ...)))
     :stream stream
     :escape t
     :pretty t))

where let*-non-null is a locally defined macro. Come to think about it,
looks like none of the macros (defun, let) get indented right; so maybe
the answer to this is to write my own code pretty-printer :-(. Well, nobody
dies, it's just hard to read ;-)

Thanks for any pointers/clues.

Brad Miller
miller@cs.rochester.edu