subscription and info about ports from franzlisp to excl

Date: FRI, 21-OCT-88 12:51 N
From: <BRAJNIK@UDUNIV.INFNET>
To:   <EXCL-FORUM-REQUEST@BERKELEY.EDU>

Distribution-File:
  excl-forum-request@berkeley.edu

We recently have bought the ExCL 3.0 running on a sun3, unix 3.2.

I would like to know if anybody has ever thought of porting Genesereth's
MetaReasoningSystem (MRS) from Franz lisp to ExCL (or other common lisps).

I would also like to be included in your (electronic) mailing list.

Thank you.

                                Giorgio Brajnik

                                Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica
                                Universita' di Udine
                                Via Zanon, 6
                                I-33100 UDINE - ITALY

                                ph: (432) 29.57.16