[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
a write to an LPT: device doesn't work
- To: Witold Paluszynski <Witold@WASHINGTON.ARPA>
- Subject: a write to an LPT: device doesn't work
- From: Sam Hsu <FHsu@WASHINGTON.ARPA>
- Date: 23 Apr 1984 12:29 PST (Mon)
- Cc: bug-emacs@WASHINGTON.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 23 Apr 1984 12:00-PST from Witold Paluszynski <Witold>
this is because teco writes to [teco].output first, and then renames.
there is a library called print.:ej that uses the other teco output
command and is for writing stuff to non-renamable devices (lpt:).