[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ANSI terminal type
- To: Ian@SRI-NIC.ARPA
- Subject: Re: ANSI terminal type
- From: Sam <FHsu@WASHINGTON.ARPA>
- Date: Fri 20 Jan 84 18:18:16-PST
- Cc: bug-emacs@SRI-NIC.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Message from "Ian Macky <Ian@SRI-NIC>" of Fri 20 Jan 84 17:52:44-PST
There is an ANSI terminal type in the new TECO on TINMAN: on OZ. It
just hasn't been merged and/or distributed yet. It should be merged
into TECTRM.MID which will be the "termcap" sort of thing that will
be changing the most and easier to FTP (i.e. not so long).
Meanwhile, how about something like the BG escape sequences? They're
all ANSI, but use NUL padding and has scrolling regions and I/D chars.
Let TECO think you're on a degenerate bbn bitgraph terminal...
Or, how about the VT132 sequences. I think that has I/D char, yes?