[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: MRC@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Subject: EMACS QUESTIONS
- From: Don Bennett <DBENNETT@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Tue 6 Dec 83 21:33:12-PST
- Cc: DBENNETT@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Mail-from: DBENNETT created at 6-Dec-83 21:33:12
- Resent-date: Wed 7 Dec 83 16:25:09-PST
- Resent-from: Mark Crispin <MRC@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Resent-to: BUG-EMACS@MIT-MC.ARPA
Two questions about emacs...
(1) - How can I cause something to be printed when I first enter
EMACS and when I exit EMACS? I would like to have it print
an escape sequence to cause an HP terminal to turn on the
A strap, so escape codes will be sent when cursor movement
keys are used.
(2) - What has been done to make EMACS work on a VAX/UNIX system ?
The manual would lead me to believe that, as distributed
from MIT, EMACS runs only on DEC-10's and 20's...