[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Comment about EMACS..
- To: mrc@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Subject: Comment about EMACS..
- From: Alexandre Bronstein <BRONSTEIN@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Tue 13 Sep 83 14:34:27-PDT
- Mail-from: BRONSTEIN created at 13-Sep-83 14:34:27
- Resent-date: Tue 13 Sep 83 16:21:02-PDT
- Resent-from: Mark Crispin <MRC@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Resent-to: Bug-EMACS@SU-SCORE.ARPA
This is a request about emacs, and as you can see, I am getting
better now, i don't send them to BBOARD anymore, but to whom i believe
is in charge of the program!
If by chance, you're NOT the one maintaining emacs, then please
forward this message to the right person. Thank you.
Here is the request:
Is there any way that the question:
"The file doesn't end with <CRLF>, do you want me to add one (Y/N)?"
could be thrown away? Either in general, if the majority of other users
is annoyed by it like me, or if you want to keep it, is there any way
I can customize my Emacs to NOT ask it to me?