[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
reading filenames in the echo area with fs echo line set to 2.
- To: Gail Zacharias <GZ@MIT-OZ>
- Subject: reading filenames in the echo area with fs echo line set to 2.
- From: Leigh L. Klotz <KLOTZ@MIT-OZ>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1983 05:53 EDT
- Cc: bug-emacs@MIT-OZ, bug-teco@MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: Msg of 19 Jul 1983 01:41-EDT from Gail Zacharias <GZ>
this is an oz-specific, or at least, mit-specific bug. it doesn't happen to me
on bbn systems.
hacking teco to redisplay the top line is attacking the problem at the wrong
level, and invites other bugs.