[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Weirder and weirder
- To: bug-emacs@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Subject: Weirder and weirder
- From: Stuart Reges <REGES@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Fri 13 May 83 06:05:49-PDT
- Office: Margaret Jacks 215, 497-9798
I finally fixed the bug. I noticed that I had many
files. I had 23 of them, to be exact. I deleted them all and then expunged.
I then tried to save the file again. No luck. But it generated:
the next generation in that sequeunce. But all the old versions were gone!
I RESET my EMACS fork and tried again. Same thing.
Then I deleted the two [TECO].OUTPUT files, expunged, logged off, and then
logged back in. When I try it now, it seems to work.