[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EMACS wrongly quoting commands.
- To: Ian Macky <Ian@SRI-NIC.ARPA>
- Subject: EMACS wrongly quoting commands.
- From: "Frank J. Wancho" <WANCHO@SIMTEL20.ARPA>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1988 08:09 MST
- Cc: ACTION@SRI-NIC.ARPA, SYS-STAFF@SRI-NIC.ARPA, WANCHO@SIMTEL20.ARPA, BUG-EMACS@MC.LCS.MIT.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 26 Feb 1988 14:40-MST from Ian Macky <Ian at SRI-NIC.ARPA>
I have observed the same behavior on a heavily loaded system and only
AFTER we moved to BillW's EMACS 165 with the corresponding TEXTI JSYS
mods. My best guess is that there is a timing problem between the
setting of the appropriate break masks and input. That is probably
understating the problem...