[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
To Whomever has been munging EMACS !
- To: bug-emacs%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU
- Subject: To Whomever has been munging EMACS !
- From: "David D. Story" <FTD%MIT-OZ @ MC.LCS.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1986 23:30 EDT
- Phase-of-the-moon: FQ+4D.2H.37M.55S.
- Sender: GZT.TDF%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU
The INFO interface and associated nodes for EMACS
has been totally munged.
ZEMACS has been munged...Looks for the wrong compressed
version of the TWENEX library.
Since it looks as though you are still adding documentation
or new bu...I mean Features, Please fix this yourself.
If you cannot I will do it for you at the cost of $50 bucks
an hour. This would be rather expensive since I don't remember
all the internals...you couldn't possilby pay...so you have
TAPE RETRIEVAL DUTY FOR THE FALL SEMESTER.