[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
adding crlf to end of file...
- To: William "Chops" Westfield <BILLW@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Subject: adding crlf to end of file...
- From: David Eppstein <Eppstein@CS.COLUMBIA.EDU>
- Date: 9 May 1986 14:07 EDT (Fri)
- Cc: bug-emacs@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 8 May 1986 18:13-EDT from William "Chops" Westfield <BILLW at SU-SCORE.ARPA>
It was a Stanford local hack in EMACS:SITE.INIT, put there by JQ.
I don't know of any such feature in the standard releases
(although GNU emacs seems to have it).