[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TECO host problem
- To: Zvona@SRI-AI.ARPA
- Subject: TECO host problem
- From: David Vinayak Wallace <GUMBY@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 85 20:04:49 EDT
- Cc: BUG-EMACS@MIT-MC.ARPA, BUG-TECO@MIT-MC.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of Mon 17 Jun 1985 09:57 PDT from ZVONA at SRI-SPRM.ARPA
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1985 09:57 PDT
From: ZVONA at SRI-SPRM.ARPA
Hi, I have an emacs (teco?) problem for you. SRI-AI has a "big" host
number (whatever that means). EMACS here apparently truncates this host
number (perhaps by using the NOHOST jsys) which fucks up babyl and the
fancy mode line (and maybe other things). What I'd like to know is
whether this has been fixed at MIT (our EMACS is at least a couple
years out of date) and if so how to get a new EMACS (teco?) source and
how to compile it. Can you help? Or know who could? Thanks.
I don't understand this report. Can you supply more bits?
In any case a new EMACS tape should be appearing "Real Soon Now."