[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
terminal not getting reset
- To: bug-oz%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA, bug-emacs%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: terminal not getting reset
- From: "Robert L. Krawitz" <RLK%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1985 09:37 EST
- Sender: ZZZ.RLK%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
I've finally found a reproduceable case of terminal pause on end of
page not getting reset (enabled) upon exit of a program (emacs, of
The other night I couldn't save a file because oz ran out of disk
space, and so emacs exited abnormally (well, twenex did it, but...)
and of course the monitor didn't re-enable paging. When I couldn't
continue the emacs (it really managed to wedge) and had to reset it, I
couldn't reenable the paging.
I suppose either emacs has to detect this or tops-20 has to have a way
of knowing who requested that paging be disabled.