[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Library for EMACS C mode
- To: Bug-KCC@SU-SIERRA.ARPA
- Subject: Library for EMACS C mode
- From: David Eppstein <Eppstein@COLUMBIA-20.ARPA>
- Date: Sat 6 Apr 85 16:12:11-EST
- Cc: Bug-EMACS@MIT-MC.ARPA
I have created an EMACS library for C mode (and changed HAKLIB to use it).
So far this is only installed on Sierra, in EMACS:CMODE.*.
The code for tab is kind of ugly but it seems to work (at least for
the style of indentation I like; no hooks are provided to change the style).
Also included is a macro on C-M-* to create a block comment of the form
** More comment
Tab or linefeed within such a comment will make more starred comment lines.