[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: HENRY%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: Count Words
- From: _Bob <Carter@RUTGERS.ARPA>
- Date: 7 Jan 85 13:59 EST (Mon)
- Cc: Bug-Emacs%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Msg of 1 Jan 1985 22:05-EST from HENRY%MIT-OZ at MIT-MC.ARPA
Date: Tuesday, 1 January 1985 22:05-EST
From: HENRY%MIT-OZ at MIT-MC.ARPA
To: Bug-Emacs%MIT-OZ at MIT-MC.ARPA
Re: Count Words
Emacs should have M-X Count Words, just like Zwei.
Try loading the WORDCOUNT library.