[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: KMP at MIT-MC
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Re: `
- From: ALAN@MIT-AI
- From: KMP at MIT-MC (Kent M. Pitman)
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 78 02:27:01 GMT
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 78 22:00:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-AI Well MY backquote turns `(a ,@ b) into (cons a b).
- Original-date: 10/03/78 22:27:01 EDT
- Original-date: 3 OCT 1978 1800-EDT
Why does TYO observe the rule that PRINC does about terpri'ing in certain
places. The last thing in the world I can imagine anyone wanting if they
are using TYO to output specific chars is for lisp to randomly output
spurious <CR>'s and <LF>'s to a file!