[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: push/defvst interaction?
- To: Alan at MIT-MC
- Subject: Re: push/defvst interaction?
- From: John Ruttenberg <Ruttenberg at YALE>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 00 00:00:00 GMT
- Cc: Bug-Lisp at MIT-MC
- In-reply-to: Bawden's message of 22 August 1982 19:29-EDT
- Original-date: 22-Aug-82 10:22PM-EDT (Sun)
It doesn't happen if you are using defstruct instead.
We would use defstruct, except that using it into named hunks
makes it want to use some version of defvst that we don't have
here. Where are the authorative up to date sources for things
like defstruct and defvst? I'd like to know if we can get
this fix and others like it.
Also note that I don't seem to be able to compile the bug infested
code. (Same problem - some unbound gensym in the push expression).