[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: JONL at MIT-MC
- Subject: SETF clarification
- From: Alan Bawden <ALAN at MIT-MC>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 80 04:21:00 GMT
- Cc: BUG-LISP at MIT-MC, BUG-LISPM at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 14 August 1980 00:21-EDT
Date: 14 AUG 1980 0004-EDT
From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
I believe the first LISPM implementations of SETF were explicitly
described to have "undefined" value ...
This is still true on the LispMachine. There is no plan to change the
way SETF works as far as I know.