[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AND and OR
- To: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC, (BUG LISPM) at MIT-MC
- To: Greenberg at MIT-MULTICS
- Subject: AND and OR
- From: BEE at MIT-MC (Bruce E. Edwards)
- Date: Sat, 29 Jul 78 23:25:00 GMT
- Original-date: 29 JUL 1978 1925-EDT
Further clarification of what I dont like about AND and OR.
If you have the form (AND <form1> <form2> <form3>) and you
are pricipally using form1 ... formn for side effect, not value
it seems to me that this construct is poor.