[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CTH at MIT-MC
- Subject: CATCH syntax
- From: JONL at MIT-MC (Jon L White)
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 79 13:46:00 GMT
- Cc: (BUG LISP) at MIT-MC
- Original-date: 24 AUG 1979 0946-EDT
We decided about 2 or 3 years ago that (CATCH <tag> <form1> ... <formn>)
is the better syntax, but there was so much existing code with the
old form that the following was done:
1) *CATCH is defined with the new syntax , and so is *THROW
2) a period of years will pass, so that old code can be converted
3) then CATCH and THROW will have the alterd new syntax also.
For now, just use *CATCH and *THROW.