[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Minor modes -- question
- To: ECC at MIT-AI
- Subject: Minor modes -- question
- From: Mike McMahon <MMcM at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Tue ,22 Jun 82 14:21:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
Date: 22 June 1982 13:38-EDT
From: Eugene C. Ciccarelli <ECC at MIT-AI>
1. The mode is turned on and off globally, perhaps with an
override in certain buffers, but at the moment I don't much care
*INITIAL-MINOR-MODES* are those turned on for new buffers.
*STICKY-MINOR-MODES* are those inherited from the previous buffer.
2. The mode is turned on and off per-buffer.
This is the default for minor modes. Provided they are not made pervasive
by one of the variables mentioned above, this will happen.