[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Richard M. Stallman <RMS at MIT-AI>
- Subject: com-just-one-space
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Mon ,17 May 82 16:31:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 17 May 82 06:23-EDT from Richard M. Stallman <RMS at MIT-AI>
Date: 17 May 1982 06:23-EDT
From: Richard M. Stallman <RMS at MIT-AI>
I recently changed this not to change point.
That was because someone complained about the old way it worked.
Now some people think the new way is wrong.
I don't really care, and if there is any clear consensus I will
go with it. If there isn't, I won't change it again.
I repeat: The Symbolics software does not have this bug.