[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Source compare into a buffer
- To: David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-AI>
- Subject: Source compare into a buffer
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Tue ,27 Apr 82 00:23:00 EDT
- Cc: bug-zwei at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 26 Apr 82 17:46-EDT from David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-AI>
Date: Monday, 26 April 1982, 17:46-EDT
From: David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-AI>
Could m-X Source Compare with a numeric argument put its
result in a buffer?
M-X Execute Command Into Buffer
M-X Source Compare
will do what you want.