[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
#| ... |# and M-.
- To: Edward Barton <EB at MIT-AI>
- Subject: #| ... |# and M-.
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Wed ,14 Apr 82 04:53:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 23 Mar 82 23:05-EST from Edward Barton <EB at MIT-AI>
Date: 23 March 1982 23:05-EST
From: Edward Barton <EB at MIT-AI>
To: BUG-LISPM at MIT-AI
M-. shows you ";" comments before a function definition, but not #| ... |#
I'm not sure it should. (Not sure it shouldn't either). #| ... |# is used
mostly for commenting out code, as opposed to descriptive comments for the
following function. What were you putting in there that you did want displayed?