[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: David L. Andre <DLA at SCRC-TENEX>
- Subject: C-U prompting
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Fri ,19 Mar 82 05:43:00 EDT
- Cc: AGRE at MIT-AI, BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: The message of 18 Mar 82 14:10-EST from David L. Andre <DLA at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Thursday, 18 March 1982, 14:10-EST
From: David L. Andre <DLA at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Thursday, 18 March 1982, 13:03-EST
From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: 10 March 1982 23:28-EST
From: Philip E. Agre <AGRE at MIT-AI>
When you type a control-U in Zwei, if no other characters come along
for a second or so it should display "C-U " at the bottom of the
screen like Emacs does.
Try 204.34 and tell me what you think.
I think it sucks. (Well, you did ask for my opinion.)
OK, so I learned my lesson. Never ask DLA his opinion.
Actually, want to be more constructive and give some reasons and/or
suggestions? Do you at least agree that it's better than no prompting