[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Philip E. Agre <AGRE at MIT-AI>
- Subject: C-U prompting
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Thu ,18 Mar 82 14:03:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-AI, DLA at SCRC-TENEX
- In-reply-to: The message of 10 Mar 82 23:28-EST from Philip E. Agre <AGRE at MIT-AI>
Date: 10 March 1982 23:28-EST
From: Philip E. Agre <AGRE at MIT-AI>
When you type a control-U in Zwei, if no other characters come along
for a second or so it should display "C-U " at the bottom of the
screen like Emacs does.
Try 204.34 and tell me what you think. It may be a day or two before
this patch makes it over to MIT, since I'm not sure of the current
state of the setup on EE.