[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dired of Twenex
- To: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
- Subject: Dired of Twenex
- From: Robert W. Kerns <RWK at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Sun ,6 Feb 83 04:57:00 EDT
- Cc: Margolin at MIT-Multics, BUG-ZWEI at MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: The message of 6 Feb 83 01:12-EST from David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Sunday, 6 February 1983, 01:12-EST
From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
Date: Saturday, 5 February 1983, 23:50-EST
From: Margolin at MIT-Multics
In ZWEI in System 222.140, Hardcopy 11.12, Zmail 74.28, LMFS 30.13,
Tape 13.0, microcode 977, site configuration 2, on Zarniwoop:
How can I do a Dired of a Twenex directory and get only the latest
version of the files listed?
*.*.0 (see any Twenex manual).
* > on ITS
*.*.newest on LMFS
I don't know the answer for VMS.
*.*; on VMS.
Perhaps *.*;0 would work too, I don't know offhand.