[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
zmacs split screen; c-x o loses
- To: BUG-zwei@MIT-OZ
- Subject: zmacs split screen; c-x o loses
- From: David Chapman <zvona@MIT-OZ>
- Date: Sun ,20 Mar 83 00:47:00 EDT
In zwei in Release 4.1, System 222.186, Hardcopy 11.14, Zmail 74.43,
LMFS 30.26, site configuration 19, on Lisp Machine Two:
This is about the split screen item in the zmacs menu.
* with three windows, if you do c-3 c-x o, you end up with one window.
c-2 c-x o doesn't. I thought that a numeric argument of n was supposed
to move you to the nth window.
* if you ask for three windows, the bottom border interacts weirdly with
the bottom of the zwei frame to produce a double line.