[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Editing shape/size of editor panes
- To: Barry Margolin <barmar@MIT-MULTICS>
- Subject: Editing shape/size of editor panes
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Thu ,21 Apr 83 21:45:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI@MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: The message of 20 Apr 83 22:33-EST from Barry Margolin <barmar at MIT-MULTICS>
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 1983, 22:33-EST
From: Barry Margolin <barmar at MIT-MULTICS>
In ZWEI in MIT-Specific 18.1, System 93.47, ZMail 49.19, microcode 226,
gc@2, on Ford Prefect:
When I am in ZMacs two-window mode, why can't I reshape the individual
panes using Edit Screen from the System Menu? That would be much nicer
than having to use C-X ^.
You can. You have to click Right on Edit Screen to get the menu of
"screenoids" to edit, and then select the editor rather than Main Screen.
Otherwise you would be reshaping the editor itself rather than what
is inside it.
If you already knew this and were just reporting that it was broken in
system 93, I apologize for telling you what you already know.