[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-OZ>
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Wed ,23 May 84 19:35:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-Zwei at MIT-OZ, Software-Maintenance at SCRC-STONY-BROOK
- In-reply-to: The message of 23 May 84 18:02-EDT from David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-OZ>
Date: Wednesday, 23 May 1984, 18:02-EDT
From: David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-OZ>
In Release 5.0 [Beta Test rev 7], FEP 18, on Lisp Machine Jimi Hendrix (3600):
In my user object, my mail address is OZ, but my login host is PIG. So
why does m-X View Mail look for my mail on PIG?
Because m-X View Mail is still the release 4 version, in 5.0 beta 7. This was fixed
to use the same mechanism as Zmail in patch 243.532, but I don't think that patch
made it into the release 5.0. Expect it in a future release.