[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
c-X c-F with wildcards
- To: PHILIP at MIT-OZ
- Subject: c-X c-F with wildcards
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Mon ,25 Jun 84 16:32:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-ZWEI at MIT-OZ, Software-Maintenance at SCRC-YUKON
- In-reply-to: The message of 16 Jun 84 01:16-EDT from PHILIP at MIT-OZ
Date: Saturday, 16 June 1984, 01:16-EDT
From: <PHILIP at MIT-OZ>
In ZWEI in Release 5.0, Experimental MIT 1.4, on Lisp Machine Bing Crosby (3600):
...Also could it be possible to make
C-X C-F <directory>*.LISP work on the 3600 to edit
all files in a directory.
This works in the development system (243.714). I don't know whether this is planned
for Release 5.2.