[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
defstruct :print vs. source file name recording
- To: David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-OZ>
- Subject: defstruct :print vs. source file name recording
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Fri ,29 Jun 84 19:27:00 EDT
- Cc: BUG-zwei at MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: The message of 29 Jun 84 16:21-EDT from David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-OZ>
Date: Friday, 29 June 1984, 16:21-EDT
From: David Chapman <Zvona at MIT-OZ>
In zwei in Release 5.0, Experimental MIT 1.4, FEP 18, on Lisp Machine Jim Morrison (3600):
m-. can't find the (:INTERNAL (:PROPERTY foo NAMED-STRUCTURE-INVOKE) 0)
that is generated by the :PRINT option to DEFSTRUCT.
Thanks for the report. Fixed in the source.