[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby at MIT-MC>
- Subject: Mouse sensitivity
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-STONY-BROOK>
- Date: Thu ,28 Mar 85 14:24:00 EDT
- Cc: Bug-Zwei at OZ
- In-reply-to: <850328030458.1.GUMBY@JIMI.MIT>
Date: Thursday, 28 March 1985, 03:04-EST
From: David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby at MIT-MC>
In Symbolics 3600 Zwei in Release 6.0, AISite 7.0,
microcode TMC5-MIC 319, FEP 18, on Lisp Machine Jimi Hendrix:
(SI:FULL-GC :SYSTEM-RELEASE T)'s since release of system: 1
1> It would be nice if the commands printed by m-X Apropos were
What would you want to happen when you click on the mouse-sensitive
display? Run the command maybe?
2> IWBNI the lines listed by list matching lines were too.