[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Menu problems
- To: (BUG ZWEI) at MIT-MC
- Subject: Re: Menu problems
- From: MOON@MIT-MC
- Date: Sun ,3 Dec 79 16:18:03 EDT
1) Select Buffer from the editor menu should give you a menu of buffers,
not put you in the mini buffer
2) Single-click-right in the typeout window should give you the editor menu.
3) Hitting single-click-right in the typeout window does grossly bizzare things.
The first time it makes it look like you're back in the editor window, the
mouse blinker changes to an arrow and so forth, however clicking for a menu does
nothing. I kept clicking and nothing happened. Finally I hit space, it redisplayed
and gave me a menu. But when I tried to click on the menu it feeped, said something
about mouse-right-4 being undefined, and gave me the menu again. Very confused.