Re: Procedure for Steele's proposed clarifications

Many of the issues that are before us occured in Steele's list of
proposed clarifications, and, even though simple at first glance, seemed
to require the full-blown form.

If there is a subset of the clarifications which we can agree on without
discussion, then I'd be happy to proceed with them; if we all agree, we
can just submit them as a set of "obvious clarifications". I'm a little
skeptical that there are many like that. Do you have some candidates in
mind?