Re: IF-BODY (Version 5)

In the interest of getting this out of our hair, I think we could
release it as is. As a point for future proposals, I would like to
discourage "status quo" alternatives in enhancement proposals, since
every proposal has an implicit "status quo" alternative, and some of the
arguments are redundant.  I had expected you would just elaborate in the
Discussions section, but ... whatever ...

Sometimes this process seems so mind-numbingly bureaucratic...