Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Revision 1)

Yeah, that's the sort of example I was looking for.  I see what you're
driving at now, but the example of Make-Instance doesn't seem terribly
compelling.  One might question whether this is the best way, or even a
reasonable way, to pass this collection of stuff on to
Make-Instance-Internal.  Why pass Explicit as a keyword at all?  Why not
as a required arg, since the target function has to be ready to handle
Explicit in any event.  Seems like you're just muddling things together
and that the callee will have to un-muddle them again.

In any event, I suppose that this is a legitimate style, even though I
think it is ugly and probably inefficient.  Since the proposed change is
fairly harmless, this example probably provides enough motivation for it.

-- Scott