FUNCTION-TYPE and Archives

    Date: 13 May 87  0914 PDT
    From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU>

    First, the archives for CL-cleanup are in clclea.msg[com,lsp].
    However, this archive was separated out from the main Common-Lisp
    archive only recently.
    [Second part deleted]

This is very useful, but if this was in answer to my question of yesterday
about archiving, I was actually asking a different question.  I was wondering
if the current versions of the various proposals are archived somewhere,
such that one could retrieve a single proposal without first wading through
a bunch of mail.  This might be a directory with each proposal in a separate
file, for example.