[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: PATHNAME-STREAM
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 87 13:48 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@sail.stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: <870511173900.6.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I support PATHNAME-STREAM:FILES-ONLY.
Since string-streams are non-file streams that CL programmers
will be familiar with, it might be worth mentioning them explicitly
in the proposal as an example of something for which the indicated
functions do not have to work.