Status [Part 1]

I wanted to get this part out; I haven't updated my status file for the
issues beyond PEEK-CHAR-READ-CHAR-ECHO. I will mail a ballot [Part 1]
separately.

ADJUST-ARRAY-DISPLACEMENT (revision 1)
	(Standardize interaction of adjust-array and displacement)
	Revision 1 by SEF, 18-Apr-87
	Comment by Moon 21 Apr 87
	Ready for release?

ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (version 1)
	(Extend adjust-array so its OK on non-adjustable arrays, just
	makes a new array.)
	Not ready for release
	Submitted by KMP 22-Apr-87
	comments from Moon, JonL, SEF generally against current form

AREF-1D (Version 1)
	(Add a new function for accessing arrays with row-major-index)
	Submitted 22-Apr-87 by KMP
	Some discussion, no strong objection
	Ready for release?

ASSOC-RASSOC-IF-KEY
	(Extend ASSOC-IF, RASSOC-IF, ASSOC-IF-NOT,  etc.
	to have a :KEY keyword)
	Submitted 22-Apr-87 by KMP

COMPILER-WARNING-BREAK (revision 2)
	Not released.
	Questions on interaction with condition proposal.
	Needs volunteer to pursue.

COMPILER-WARNING-STREAM (Revision 3)
	(Compiler warnings are printed on *ERROR-OUTPUT*)
	Released.
	(Version 4, submittted by SEF was withdrawn --
	consider DRIBBLE as a separate issue)

DEFVAR-INITIALIZATION (Revision 3)
	((DEFVAR var) doesn't initialize)
	Released
	remailed 7-apr-87

DEFVAR-INIT-TIME (Version 2)
	(DEFVAR initializes when evaluated, not later.)
	Submitted 23-Apr-87, Version 1 by Pitman
	Version 2 29-May-87 by Masinter
	Ready for release?

DO-SYMBOLS-DUPLICATES (Version 2)
	(can DO-SYMBOLS see the same symbol twice?)
	Version  2 by Masinter
	Ready for release?
	Question "is it really inefficient to require non-duplicates?"
	Add duplicates-allowed keyword?

ENVIRONMENT-ARGUMENTS (revision 1)
	SEF summarized issues 18-Apr
	Decided to separate again into
	GET-SETF-METHOD-ENVIRONMENT,
	MACRO-FUNCTION-ENVIRONMENT
         SPECIAL-FORM-SHADOW
	Not released

FLET-IMPLICIT-BLOCK (Version 5)
	(do FLETs have implicit named blocks around them?)
	Discussion & agreement on cl-cleanup.
	ready for release?

FORMAT-ATSIGN-COLON (Version 3)
	Released.
	(final form, mailed 17-Apr-87)

FORMAT-NEGATIVE-PARAMETERS
	Not written up yet; mail 19-May by KMP

FORMAT-OP-C (Version 2)
	(What does ~C do?)
	Needs rewording to say "change CL" rather than "change CLtL"
	remove mention of ~Q
	Not yet released

FUNCTION-TYPE (Version 4)
	(Change definition of FUNCTIONP, function type ...)
	By Masinter 29-May-87
	Ready for release?

GET-SETF-METHOD-ENVIRONMENT (Version 2)
	(Environment argument for GET-SETF-METHOD)
	By Masinter 29-May-87
	Ready for release?

GC-MESSAGES (version 1)
	(Control over unsolicited GC messages in typescript)
	Submitted by Pitman 23-Apr-87
	In discussion: merge with other controls for
	unsolicited messages?

IF-BODY (Version 5)
	(extend IF to implicit progn if more than one ELSE form?)
	General agreement to recommend against.
	Version 5 mailed by KMP , 29-Apr-87
	Awaiting a version which KMP and SEF agree
	is "fair"

IGNORE-ERRORS (Version 4)
	by Masinter 29-May-87
	Ready for release?

IMPORT-SETF-SYMBOL-PACKAGE (Version 4)
	Version 3 Released
	Removed confusing "To further clarify: " sentence
	re-release as Version 4

KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 4)
	by Masinter 29-May-87
	Ready for release?

PATHNAME-STREAM (Version 2)
	by Masinter 29-May-87