[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Hole
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1987 11:00 EDT
- In-reply-to: Msg of 8 Jun 1987 10:27-EDT from Guy Steele <gls at Think.COM>
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Well, I was wrong about this being incomaptible, but I still don't see
what problem you two think you are solving, unless an empty box in the
matrix of possible language constructs is considered to be a problem.
Does this make life any better for the user of Common Lisp?