procedural, errors.

Larry's message accurately sums up the situation, I think.

I gather that some people worried I might be hopelessly irritated at
Larry, so I should say that I'm not. I was just concerned about a bad
situation which might recur and felt I should say something to keep
things in check. Had it not been so late, perhaps I'd have edited my
comments better.

Larry seems committed to making the documents accurately reflect whether
in fact we've seen or voted on or agreed upon a particular draft, and
that's what's important to this situation.