[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Pavel.pa@XEROX.COM
- Subject: Issue: FORMAT-COMMA-INTERVAL
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1987 19:49 EDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 10 Jun 1987 15:09-EDT from Pavel.pa at Xerox.COM
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
Looks good to me too.
One could quibble about the repeated claim that this is "the last"
inflexibility wired into number printing. I think this is an
overstatement, but not worth a revision, since it is not an important
part of the justification.